Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Let Go Let God Release

I Release The Old And Embrace The New. 

As I think of new beginnings, challenges I’d like to take on, or fresh endeavors I wish to try, I remember that releasing the old makes way for the new. I may feel called to clear out my physical space. If something I own has outlasted its utility, releasing it puts it back in circulation and gives me ample space to welcome the new. Sometimes a spiritual housecleaning is in order. I release thoughts, beliefs, and actions that no longer serve me. I open a space within my mind for new understanding and in my heart for divine inspiration. With a fresh outlook, I am able to discern my spiritual guidance. Releasing the past is the first step toward creating the perfect future.

Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.—Matthew 18:18

No comments:

Post a Comment