Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Know Ease

With God, I Know Ease. 

Struggling to make things happen or trying to control events can feel exhausting, akin to swimming upstream. I remember how much easier it is to swim with the current, following the flow and direction of water. Today I make a new choice. I accept circumstances as they are and surrender that which I wish to change. Spiritual surrender empowers me. When I yield my will, I am cooperating with existing energies, not working against them. In this space, I know ease. I still work toward desired outcomes, but now my energy is cooperative, not combative. I release my need for specific outcomes, instead desiring the highest and best for all involved. I find ease in accepting what is and surrendering to what could be.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.–Psalm 34:4

No comments:

Post a Comment