Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Let Go Let God Affirm Worthiness

I Am Worthy Of Unlimited Blessings.

I believe God is the one presence and power, the Source of every good thing. All that God is, I am too. Living from that truth helps me feel deserving of my many blessings and ready to receive the ones that are on their way to me. But sometimes these blessings feel beyond my reach. Past experiences may have left me feeling unworthy of receiving life’s greatest gifts. Today I say no to others’ unkind words and actions that have gathered in my mind and heart over the years. I am a divine being, inherently worthy of life, love, safety, and joy. Every morning, I pause to affirm my worthiness aloud. What a glorious feeling this creates as I begin my day. The doors of my mind and heart open wide as I affirm: I am worthy and so very, very blessed.

Come in, for you are a worthy man and surely you bring good news.—1 Kings 1:42

No comments:

Post a Comment