Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Renew Healing

The Strength Of God Is Mine On My Healing Journey.

If I am coping with a health challenge, it’s natural to feel uncertain and afraid. With gentleness and compassion for myself, I allow those feelings, but I do not succumb to them. Instead, I train my thoughts on the peace and perfection of God. I relax as I renew my awareness that I am a child of God, made in God’s image and likeness. Everything that God is, I am too. Wholeness is my true nature. I remember this during my prayer time and affirm: The wholeness of God is mine now and always whenever I find myself sinking into feelings of despair. Healing is mine when I touch this truth: I am strong, brave, and whole in God.

Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.—Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment