Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Let Go, Let God

I Trust The Process Of Life.

Today I resolve to give up my attempts to control life. Instead, I agree with life. I trust that Spirit is in and through all things. Rather than resist or judge what appears before me, I have confidence in divine order and the absolute goodness of God. I take a deep breath and feel Spirit’s presence filling me with calming assurance. I begin to relax as I slowly release my grasp on things outside of my control and touch the fullness of my faith and the depths of my courage. Suddenly I find myself at ease and untroubled. Freed from the illusion of control, I channel my energy into meeting my responsibilities and find my power in cocreating with the Divine. I let go and let God, moving through life with ease and purpose.

Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.—Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment