Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Calm

Centered In Faith And Peace, I Am A Calming Presence.

The gospels tell the story of Jesus and his disciples crossing a lake when a sudden storm fills their boat with water. Jesus remains asleep even as the winds grow stronger. Awakened by his terrified disciples, Jesus, unperturbed, quickly calms the waves with an authority that amazes everyone present. The same divine quality of faith that emboldened Jesus empowers me to remain poised and confident in any situation. Centered in my awareness of the Christ presence within, I am quick to recognize and release my fearful thoughts by denying their power over me. I think clearly and I concentrate fully. Assured by faith, I do what is mine to do. My calm presence helps maintain harmony. 

He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm.—Mark 4:39

No comments:

Post a Comment