Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 6, 2022

Let Go Let God Receive Grace

Gratitude And Grace Lead Me To A Deeper Awareness Of God.

Grace is an ever-present and delightful reminder of the activity of God. Positive expectancy helps me recognize grace as relief from a worrying situation, a sudden solution to a perplexing problem, unexpected opportunities, or feeling truly loved and valued. As I live in appreciation of so much in my life, grace becomes my constant companion. As I gratefully receive grace, I also extend it to others. I am the listening ear to one who does not feel heard. I am the deep, attentive presence to one who does not feel seen. I am patient when tempers are short and understanding when misunderstood. Grace is always the perfect gift that arrives at the perfect time in the perfect way.

Yes, everything is for your sake, so that grace, as it extends to more and more people, may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.—2 Corinthians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment