Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Let Go Let God In The Flow

I Relax Into The  Flow Of Life.

When I want to feel in the flow of life, I visualize myself drifting along a beautiful stream. There is no effort, only a deep trust that I am carried along by a gentle current. Living in the flow of life means staying in this same state of trust. I trust the nature of God is absolute good and divine order is always at work. I trust in the divinity of my fellow human beings and behold the Christ presence in everyone. I trust the world overflows with abundance and blessings, which flow to me effortlessly. I remain steeped in this awareness, relaxing into the easy rhythm of taking life as it comes. Free from struggle and discord, I drift serenely over untroubled waters, always in the flow.

And let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, “Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.”—John 7:38

No comments:

Post a Comment