Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Release Inner Peace

The Peace Of God Flows Through Me Now.

If I stand on a garden hose, I block the flow of water. Likewise, if I hold on to thoughts or feelings of fear, unworthiness, or resentment, I block the flow of harmony and ease. I am a conduit through whom the peace of God flows. Should I find myself in distress or in less than tranquil circumstances, I do not wish for peace. Instead, I look to my thoughts and feelings and find what’s blocking its flow. Through gentle inquiry, I discover the block. As I release it, I become peaceful. Each time I repeat these steps of recognizing, releasing, and accepting, peace grows in my consciousness. It is only when I recognize and release whatever is blocking it and open my heart to its flow that I can fully experience inner peace.

Agree with God, and be at peace; in this way good will come to you.—Job 22:21

No comments:

Post a Comment