Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 20, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Free

The Christ Presence Within Guides Me To Freedom.

I am a spiritual being without limitation. The strength, power, and love of God are always mine to express however I choose. Living my life from this awareness is my key to lasting freedom. I might lose track of that truth in my daily life. I may believe there is not enough money, time, or energy to do the things I would like to do. In those moments I may feel discouraged because my freedom feels far away. I can reclaim my feelings of freedom when I keep my divine identity at the forefront of my consciousness. When I feel constricted by limitation, I pause and affirm: Every feeling of limitation withers in the presence and power of God, which is always mine to express. I am free in God, and I claim that freedom now. Amen.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment