Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 13, 2022

Let Go Let God Call Upon Joy

I Let My Joy Flow Freely.

Joy! The very word lifts my spirit. Joy is like the sun; even when it is hidden by the clouds, it is always present. I need only remember this presence within to call out radiant light to shine on my path. I elevate each day of my spiritual journey by calling upon the joy that is inherently mine as a divine being. As I spend a few quiet moments in contemplation, I become aware of my connection with Spirit and open to deep, abiding love and happiness. My spirit of joy is contagious, a gift I share with others. I let this jewel of my soul flow through my words and actions to put a smile on another’s face or lift the spirit of someone who may be struggling. I treasure each interaction, giving thanks for the uplifting power of joy.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness.—Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment