Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 24, 2022

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

When I Heed My Guidance, Every Step I Take Leads Me To God.

If I find myself wondering which way to go or if I’m pondering a tough choice, I pause and connect with the best possible guide, my divine intuition. I begin by remaining relaxed and open to divine inspiration. I have abiding trust in God as I consider my thoughts, feelings, and all I know about the choice I face. I am attentive to the impressions that arise within me as I release my concerns in prayer. I hold the guidance I receive in my heart, grateful for my inner knowing and ready to move in the direction of my highest good. I am never alone in any decision. I walk forward confidently, knowing whatever the path ahead, God is in every step.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own, but will speak whatever he hears, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.—John 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment