Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Let Go Let God Contribute To World Peace

I See Only Peace. I Know Only Love.

God’s love is steadfast and unchanging, regardless of the world’s conditions. I need not judge what I see or hold anyone separate in the compassionate heart of God. I contribute to world peace by focusing on the unconditional love in my heart. As I center myself in compassion, I awaken to a deep awareness of peace. I am balanced and attuned to the good. My eyes see only peace. My heart knows only love. When I hear or see something that seems out of harmony, I remain untroubled. I bring my attitude of goodwill to each interaction and every situation. My contributions may feel small, but I trust they will start a ripple effect that will unite humanity in love, encouraging world peace to blossom.

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment