Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Let Go Let God With Confidence

I Am A Confident, Capable Child Of God.

Confidence is the realization of my worth and my abilities. When I feel confident, I am a powerful, commanding presence. I am composed and self-assured, capable of accomplishing anything I set out to do. I grow confident when I realize my oneness with the Divine. Knowing that I am a child of God keeps me strong in Spirit. I tap into an endless supply of divine ideas and inspiration, which grounds me in the realization that there are no limits to my abilities. Spending time in prayer gives me a needed boost when I have flagging confidence. I tap into the divine energy that is always within me, feeling it fill me. I emerge from prayer focused, energized, and newly confident.

Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Keep straight the path of your feet, and all your ways will be sure.—Proverbs 4:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment