Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Protected

The Power Of God Is True Protection.

Feeling spiritually protected is living with the awareness of inner light and strength. As I know this for myself, I also commit to knowing it for others. I visualize each person and circumstance surrounded and filled to overflowing with the radiance of the great spiritual energy that is God. I know that this divine power of safekeeping is a dynamic presence of love and goodwill. True strength is a divine gift, part of the spiritual identity I share with all people. The light of God is a mighty force for good that guides, directs, and protects all people. I see divine radiance establishing a network of safety and well-being, bringing order and harmony to all conditions. We are lifted in the light of God.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment