Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Let Go Let God Shine Truth

The Light Of Truth Shines In My Heart.

Like a kaleidoscope’s shifting patterns of dazzling colors, my life is always changing. Some of the changes I may like and others I may not, but I accept the changes nonetheless. I enjoy pleasurable moments while learning and growing through the more unpleasant ones. No matter where I find myself along the spectrum of human experience, I take comfort in spiritual truth. God is changeless, my rock and refuge in times of struggle and the wings that lift me in times of ease and bliss. I remain steady and calm even as I navigate life’s inevitable changes, finding lasting comfort in the truth of God as absolute goodness. As I travel along my unique path, the steady light of truth shines from within me.

Yet I am writing you a new commandment that is true in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining.—1 John 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment