Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Let Go Let God Share Words

My Words Create My Beautiful, Bountiful Life.

My words are powerful tools for good. They are the building blocks for the good I want to establish in my life and see in the lives of others. As I give love and light to my words, they become the foundation for my experience of wholeness, peace, and prosperity. I give thanks for this awesome creative power. I call it forth as I center my thoughts and feelings on God. I infuse my thoughts and words with authority and send them into the world. I remain vigilant in keeping my thoughts and words encouraging and constructive. I use my creative power as I affirm: God is my source of infinite love and wisdom. I create my good. I am wise, energetic, joyful, and free.

So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.—Isaiah 55:11

No comments:

Post a Comment