Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Let Go Let God As A Beloved Child

I Live My Truth As A Beloved Expression Of God.

When I feel the presence of God within and all around me, I feel loved every moment of the day. I am a beloved child of God, intelligent and skillful, strong and resilient. I am capable of achieving anything I choose as I put the power of God within me into action. I celebrate the glory of God when I use my gifts and talents to their fullest extent, knowing I am always supported by the Divine within, the indwelling Christ presence. My blessings overflow, and my joy fills me. This is what it means to know deeply that I am beloved. My light shines brightly in and through everything I do. I am secure in who I am and confident as I express my potential. All is well with my soul.

Here is my servant, whom I have chosen, my beloved, with whom my soul is well pleased.—Matthew 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment