Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Claim Prosperity

I Am Grateful For My Faith-Filled Prosperous Life.

Prosperity is a wonderfully potent word bringing to mind great wealth and power. Yet I know true prosperity cannot be measured in money or possessions alone. Prosperity is about quality, not quantity. When I look at all the good in my life, I realize prosperity is already mine. I am prospered by loving friends and family. Spiritual enrichment flows to me during prayer and meditation. My mind is open and ready to accept even greater good. Today I claim prosperity. With gratitude and a positive expectancy, I declare my willingness to receive all good things from an abundant world. Though my good may come to me from many channels, I remain constantly aware of God, the Source of all good from which my blessings always flow.

They will abide in prosperity, and their children shall possess the land.—Psalm 25:13

No comments:

Post a Comment