Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 8, 2022

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

My Life Is In Order, And I Am At Peace.

Feeling overwhelmed can cause me to feel scattered, even agitated, and unable to know where to begin or how to prioritize what I need to do. I regain my composure and take control of my circumstances by remembering order is one of my spiritual gifts. I do not have to wish or pray for it. Instead, I affirm: Order is the truth of my life. As I calmly follow my inner sense of direction, I am assured nothing is left undone. I am at peace. Even if appearances are to the contrary, I remain certain that divine order exists even in the midst of chaos. I am fully in the present moment, no longer anxious about the future. I am grateful divine order is always present and active in my life and the lives of everyone around the world.

The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.—Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment