Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 15, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free And Unlimited.

I need only look at the birds in the air to feel a spirit of freedom in my soul. Freedom is part of my divine identity, an attitude of mind and heart that allows my soul to soar to new heights. As I live from my true nature as a child of God, I feel liberated. Burdens lift from my shoulders, and I no longer feel bound by unpleasant memories or others’ disapproving comments or negative perceptions. I walk with a confident step. I am willing to try new things. I do what is mine to do with a light spirit and joy in my heart. I can think, say, and do what is right for me, without fear of condemnation or judgment. I am truly free.

Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.—Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment