Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Spread Joy

I Sparkle With Joy.

My inner joy is a sparkling, precious jewel. Infinite facets of light glimmer and shine throughout the seasons of my life. I am radiant with joy, at one with the divine presence, shimmering with serenity, and glowing with health. My connection with God in the stillness of my heart is the origin of my joyful nature. I meet even unwelcome circumstances with positive light and energy when I shine the light of joy upon them. Discord and distress wither in the brilliance and radiance of joy. Joy is my heart’s jewel. I embark on each new day eager to shine the light and love of God, and share the blessings of peace and plenty, each one a benediction of joy.

Let your adornment be the inner self with the lasting beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in God’s sight.—1 Peter 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment