Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Let Go Let God With Gratitude

Gratitude Is My  Natural State Of Mind.

What joy it is to feel gratitude rising from my heart and filling my mind. Feeling grateful makes me aware of the all-encompassing presence of God, including the Divine within me. When I live from my spiritual nature, gratitude becomes the song of my heart. I don’t need to wait for a reason to feel grateful. When I live with an attitude of gratitude, I find the good in every situation, the blessing that can come from any adversity, and the presence of God in every aspect of life. Practicing gratitude opens my eyes to the blessings that are present and opens my heart to receive even more. I give thanks for an unlimited world, blissful peace, and perfect wholeness.

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!—Psalm 95:2

No comments:

Post a Comment