Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Let Go Let God With Zeal

I Greet The Day With Eagerness And Enthusiasm.

Just as the birds chirp first thing in the morning, greeting the day with joyful song, I, too, welcome each day with eagerness and enthusiasm. My zeal for life shines forth with the sun’s morning rays, illuminating the day ahead. No matter what the day holds, I am excited for every opportunity to live from my highest self. I am confident I can do all that is mine to do. No matter the size of my undertaking, a feeling of gratitude feeds my zealous energy. Every thought and feeling of appreciation for this moment of life fuels the fire, stoking my passion to put forth my best efforts. The more eagerly I anticipate all life has to offer, the more zeal propels me. Every day, I draw upon this divine energy and spring forth to do the things I need and want to do.

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to complete his work.”—John 4:34

No comments:

Post a Comment