Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Let Go Let God Breathe In Calm

I Breathe In Calmness.

Sometimes the busyness of my day disrupts my calm. I may have my hands full with family or work responsibilities. I may feel harried as I make plans for a special event. Whatever the cause of my agitation, I know I can turn away from chaos or turbulence for a quick moment of prayer. I take just a few minutes to turn off the noise in my head and the activity around me by breathing mindfully, slowly, and deeply, inhaling and exhaling. As I do this, I become aware of my heartbeat. Giving thanks for its steady, calming rhythm, I live fully in the present moment. I breathe in calmness and peace, and as I let my breath out, I release tension. I take another slow breath with a thought of gratitude and affirm divine order in all things.

Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other.—Psalm 85:10

No comments:

Post a Comment