Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Let Go Let God Provide Protection

Spirit Within Is My Protection.

Coral reefs buffer nearby coastlines from damaging storms, floods, and waves. These reefs serve as a barrier to loss and destruction, allowing the coastline to coexist with the weather and water. The storms and waves may make their way to shore, but with limited impact. I imagine divine protection as my spiritual coral reef. Even if I feel afraid of life’s storms, I can find protection in Spirit. I am one with God. This connection is my shelter. I am courageous, confident, and resilient. I imagine a barrier surrounding me, keeping me safe. Divine protection strengthens me, steadying me as I bravely face the waves.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.—Isaiah 43:2

No comments:

Post a Comment