Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Let Go Let God As Grace

My Best Efforts Are Met With Grace.

Whenever I reach beyond myself to offer support and sustenance to another, I am supported as well. No matter what I offer of myself, my supply is never depleted because the grace of God is my ever-renewing source. In fact, the more I offer myself in love, in the spirit of humble service, the more of myself I have to give. The gifts of love and compassion are of God expressing through me, a fulfillment of my divine nature. One of the best ways I can experience God is through the expression of my divinity, especially when I use my gifts in the service of others. This is how God’s grace spreads throughout the world, one caring heart, one helping hand at a time.

When he came and saw the grace of God, he rejoiced, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast devotion.—Acts 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment