Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Considerate

I Honor God When I Am Considerate Of Others.

As an open channel of God’s love, I welcome opportunities to serve and be considerate of others. With a humble heart, I feel blessed to be of service. Today I resolve to pay special attention to the needs of others. I may reach out to a relative, a friend who needs a smile, or a neighbor who needs a helping hand. I may stop to hold a door open for someone or pay for the person behind me in line. Even the act of simply being present and listening can make all the difference. The spirit of God is within me, just as it is in all people. I am considerate of others’ needs, knowing that the love of Spirit can be accomplished through my considerate works.

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves.—Philippians 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment