Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

I Join With Others To Create World Peace.

At times I wonder whether my efforts to work toward world peace make a difference. I may doubt how one person’s effort can help eradicate strife and discord. Rather than feel discouraged, I realize my small actions generate more goodwill than I can imagine. Each compassionate word I speak and each act of kindness I perform send ripples of love into the universe. And I know I’m not alone. There are others in my community, my country, and throughout the world who are helping, serving, and sending kind and loving thoughts to their neighbors, just as I am. I hold fast to that awareness, encouraged that I am part of a community of people endeavoring to bring about a more peaceful, loving world.

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.—Numbers 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment