Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 1, 2022

Let Go Let God Enter Inner Peace

I Enter My Inner Sanctuary And Breathe In Peace.

Inner peace is a sanctuary I can enter at any time. Just knowing this space exists within me helps me feel grounded and secure. I bolster this feeling through daily scripture reading and ongoing spiritual education. As I devote myself to these explorations, I discover deep knowing arising within, a blissful assurance that all is well. I respond to this truth and feel myself relax. The breath is also an access point to reclaim peace. When I focus my attention on the rhythm of my breathing, my body begins to settle. All my worries and tension fall away like sand descending to the bottom of a lake, leaving behind clear, placid water. I enter my inner sanctuary where everything is still, and I breathe in the serenity.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment