Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Stand In Faith

I Stand Fast In Faith And Expect The Best.

When I am facing a challenge, my faith reminds me to turn my focus away from the problem and hold a vision of the best outcome. My faith in divine order and in the power of God within gives me the strength I need to face a challenging situation and to remain calm and expectant of good. I have the power to choose my path and my actions. I keep my faith strong as I pray and listen to my inner guidance. My positive energy calms my emotions and keeps my heart peaceful and my outlook high. With faith and trust, I affirm the good I want to experience is on its way to me. As I hold a vision of my desired outcome, I think and act as though that good is already mine.

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed through faith for faith; as it is written, “The one who is righteous will live by faith.”—Romans 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment