Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 5, 2022

Let Go Let God With Positive Expectation

I Move Through My Day With Positive Expectation.

I believe in God as the one presence and power that is absolute goodness. I focus my expectations on the highest and best outcomes for me and for everyone in my life. Sometimes, however, doubts creep in. I still believe in the goodness of God, but that goodness is not always apparent when I consider the circumstances of my life. I may be struggling with a health or a prosperity challenge, or I may feel sad or lost, not knowing which way to turn. When I discover I no longer expect the best, I turn within and commune with the spirit of God within me. I pray, welcoming my guidance and affirming my spiritual gifts of imagination, will, and strength. I am grateful to feel my positive expectation return and focus my attention on my life and all the blessings to come.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment