Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Believe

I Believe The Best About Myself And Others.

As I have matured spiritually, I have grown in many ways, deepening in understanding, blossoming in joy, evolving in compassion. Along the way, I have come to regard myself as a spiritual being, fully human and fully divine. I believe this is the truth of me, and I live into my divinity more fully every day. I now see others as divine beings as well. I look beyond our differences and conflicts when I remember that others are just as divine as I am. With each new encounter, I discover the Christ anew. I believe in each person’s goodness and grace. I believe that no matter the outer condition or circumstance, each one is the light of God in expression, just as I am.

The faith that you have, have as your own conviction before God. Blessed are those who have no reason to condemn themselves because of what they approve.—Romans 14:22

No comments:

Post a Comment