Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Let Go Let God As Reflection

I Reflect The Light Of God.

If I gaze upon the surface of a moonlit lake on a still night, I will see light reflected on the water’s surface. But if the wind disturbs the water or clouds obscure the moon, the reflection won’t be visible. This truth pertains to my spiritual life. The light of God is always shining, even if the winds of life disturb my focus or the darkness of my doubt casts a shadow. I have the power to calm the winds and clear the clouds so I may see the light shining brightly and reflect it once again. I tend to my spiritual path and deepen my awareness of God’s presence. I make time for prayer and devotional practices to better reflect the light of God. I am a spiritual being, a living reflection of all that God is.

He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact imprint of God’s very being.—Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment