Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Mindfulness

In Meditation, I Am Mindful Of My Oneness With God.

I am one with God. Living from this awareness fills me with peace. I touch this peace, this perfection in the Silence. Here, as I leave the cares of the world behind and become fully aware of the presence of God, the past and future fall away. There is only the vast, pristine present moment, the eternal now. I carry this awareness when I return to my activities. Like an anchor that keeps a boat from being tossed on choppy waters, my mindfulness keeps me anchored in God. No matter what is happening around me or how many things may be clamoring for my attention, there is stillness within me. My mindful bearing keeps me focused. I do one thing at a time with deep focus. I respond to all others calmly and engage life with my full presence.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.—John 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment