Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 29, 2022

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

Abundant Prosperity Is A Blessing In My Life.

I realize I abound in prosperity when I think of the love of my family and friends, the comfort of my home, and the wealth of my experiences over the years. With every breath I enjoy the prosperity of physical life and health. With every thought and creative notion, I enjoy the prosperity of mind. I feel the prosperity of my emotional life in my feelings and my heart’s wisdom. I am prospered even in difficult moments. If I face challenges or uncertainty, I know guidance is always as close to me as my next prayer. I feel prosperous seeing a sunrise or sunset, and my soul is filled to overflowing. I am grateful for each demonstration of prosperity.

And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment