Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Generous

I Give And Receive With A Generous Heart.

Jesus’ commandment to love one another as he had loved them guided the lives of his earliest followers. That same generous spirit guides my life today. The same Christ nature that is in me is also within everyone I meet. I honor the diversity of the human community. I generously share my time, my talents and skills, and my material resources in ways that will bless my community and help its members thrive. I receive with the same generous spirit that inspires me to give. I appreciate the gifts and insights others share. I am thankful for what I have learned from people whose perspective and experience differ from my own. I celebrate the unique expression of God that each of us is.

Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts.—Acts 2:46

No comments:

Post a Comment