Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 13, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Protection

The Truth Of God Is My Protection

The world is awash in so much information and so many opinions these days; I may struggle to know what is true, whom and what I can trust. At times like these, I may feel unsure and unsafe in a world that is changing so rapidly. But I remember I need not worry, and I can rely upon the truth of God as absolute goodness and limitless grace. I return to this truth again and again and find my protection. God is my strength, the rock to which I cling when the storms of life shake me and the winds of change howl around me. God is changeless, even as the world changes. God is love, even in the midst of discord. God is peace, even during times of strife. These truths are my protection, now and always.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment