Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Grace

I Trust The Grace Of God Will Make My Journey Smooth.

Throughout life, difficult times may rise and fall like waves on the sea. I am grateful to know my passage across troubled waters is made smoother by divine grace. The presence and power of God within and all around me shields me from the harsher parts of life. I have known God as the grace that enters my life as a random kindness or unexpected blessing, as patience and understanding, as the sudden inspiration that triggered a solution where it looked as though there was none. Every instance of grace is a way to feel the presence and power of God, to know the Divine is active in my life and the world. In times of stress or hardship, there may be no greater comfort. In faith and with gratitude, I welcome God’s grace.

The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness.—Jeremiah 31:2

No comments:

Post a Comment