Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Live With Joy

Joy Lives In My Heart.

Infinite, expansive joy lives in my heart. Even on days when I may feel a little blue, I can call upon joy to lift me. As I open my heart to fully express the divine love that resides within me, I rediscover my joy. I open to all that I am as a spiritual being. I am a vessel for everything good. With this truth in mind, I let positive emotions flow through my heart and out to the world, even when I may not have the brightest outlook for the day ahead. With joy as part of my spiritual identity, I find the good in every situation. As I practice gratitude, a blossoming sense of bliss and purpose fills me. This is how I experience the presence of God most vibrantly, as the joy that colors the world and the love that gives my life meaning.

They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.—Isaiah 35:10

No comments:

Post a Comment