Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Let Go Let God For Inspired Action

I Am Ready For Spiritually Inspired Action.

There is a time for thoughts, a time for words, and a time for action. When I have turned something over and over in my mind and have spoken and listened to others speak, it’s time to move forward and put thought and words into action. In the past, I may have regretted taking no action when I should have. Learning from those missteps, I let go of fear and hesitancy now. I know what is mine to do, and I call upon the indwelling strength and power of God to do it. I grow in confidence and clarity of purpose as I take decisive action. So often, getting started is the hardest part. But once I get going, I am unstoppable. Filled with divine zeal, my energy sustains me. I push forward with the power of God as the source and inspiration for my action.

If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them.—John 13:17

No comments:

Post a Comment