Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Let Go Let God In Faith

Faith In God Helps Me Believe In Myself.

I am a divine being, endowed with an abundance of powerful spiritual gifts. The love that emanates from the heart of God, the power and strength that keep me rooted in truth, and the imagination that sparks my creative spirit and fuels my dreams are not just in God. They are in me. Cocreating with God means using my divine gifts mindfully and with intention. I deepen in faith as I trust I am meant to use my spiritual inheritance to create the life I wish to live and to reach my highest potential. Faith gives me the assurance to trust myself and remember I can do the seemingly impossible because I am not alone. God is with me and within me. I place my faith in this truth and feel confident and capable in mind and body.

You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.—James 2:24

No comments:

Post a Comment