Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Precious

I Treasure Every Moment.

Like a gem, life is precious. When I think about my many blessings, my friends and family, neighbors, and other dear ones come to mind. I relish the natural world and its magnificent sights, sounds, and scents. From the glorious dawn to the brilliant, starry night sky, I am filled with wonderment. As I give thanks for these expressions of the Divine, I feel the love of God in my heart. Immersed in this infinite love, I feel valued and worthy. I, too, am a precious creation of God. I am unique and valuable, and the gifts I have to offer the world are mine alone to give. I treasure each moment of the day. I create tender experiences that will live forever in my heart and bring lasting joy each time I revisit my memories.

God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good.—Genesis 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment