Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Let Go Let God Affirm

I Am Ready, Willing, And Able To Do All That Is Mine To Do.

When I affirm the best and highest things will unfold as I move forward in life, I am connecting with the unlimited potential of the presence of God within and making it my focus. I might speak affirmations aloud, write them down, or post them prominently so I will see them often. A simple Yes, I can is a powerful way to keep a positive attitude. From today forward, I speak heartfelt affirmations of my strength, power, willingness to grow, and the possibilities that come with accepting any situation I face. The presence of God within me is far more powerful than any earthly challenge. I am ready, willing, and able to walk through anything. Yes, I can, and Yes, I will!

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.—Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment