Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 9, 2023

Let Go Let God Say Yes

I Say Yes To Life And Welcome My Good.

Today I say no to fear and inhibition and say yes to life. Like flipping a switch and flooding a room with light, the simple act of saying yes expands my life. An infinite supply of energy fills me, quickening my vital forces. I feel the power of my faith, trusting at a deep level I am lovingly supported on my path. I am open and receptive to the divine flow of life, love, and possibilities. I say yes to prosperity, healing, harmony, and peace. I live with assurance and positive expectancy. When doubts and fears creep into my thinking, I calmly return to the truth of my divinity and the knowledge I am cocreating my future with God. My faith moves me confidently in the direction of my dreams. I say yes to my good today and every day.

Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.”—Matthew 9:28

No comments:

Post a Comment