Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

My Prayers Are A Blessing For Myself And Others.

For every challenge that can show up in someone’s life, there is a spiritual solution. I take this to heart as I pray with others. The events of the world may feel beyond my control, but I control my response to them. As I feel my connection to God in prayer, I feel uplifted. I behold everyone and everything through a new lens of possibility and promise. With this refreshed perspective, I let go of my attachments, let go of judgment, and pray from indwelling Spirit with my awareness fully focused on my oneness with God. This radiant light illuminates my mind, my heart, and the minds and hearts of all those for whom I pray. Grateful, I release concern about outcomes and resolutions, assured that all is truly well.

Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication.—Ephesians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment