Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Focus

My Focus Remains On The Divine Spirit Within Me.

There are so many things in my world that are calling for my attention. I may begin dealing with one situation but find myself distracted by something else. It is certainly easy to do. How do I keep from becoming scattered and confused? I find the answer within myself. I am a spiritual being, filled with all the divine wisdom and sound judgment I could ever need. If I begin to feel scattered or pulled in too many directions, I stop for a moment, take a breath, and turn my attention inward. My mind settles as I focus on Spirit. Centering myself in the presence of God, I declare divine order is at work in all aspects of life. This awareness keeps my focus on the divine presence within and all around me.

And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment