Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Kind

I Am Kind, Caring And Compassionate.

When I show kindness, I am expressing the love of God. I follow in the footsteps of Jesus, who taught love through his words and example. My words are guided by the Christ within, and my actions flow from this same spirit of wisdom, compassion, and peace. Kindness and thoughtfulness nurture good relationships. Whether my actions are large gestures of generosity or small acts of respect, each kind word and deed makes a difference in the life of another and in my life. When I open the door for someone or donate to a worthwhile cause, I trigger a chain reaction that goes on and on. The smallest act of kindness not only blesses the receiver but inspires other acts of kindness, prompted by the same spirit of love and compassion that lives in every heart.

Be kind to one another.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment