Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Let Go Let God In Power

My Thoughts And Words Reflect My Divine Inheritance.

When I listen to my inner conversation and recurring thoughts, I may hear fear-based, limiting talk or I may hear positive words encouraging me to live joyfully and confidently. The choice is mine. Through my divine gift of power, I take command of my thoughts and my life. I release thoughts of powerlessness, and as I do, my negative self-talk diminishes. I affirm my divine inheritance of faith, wisdom, understanding, and strength with my thoughts, words, and actions. The power to live a full life is mine. I embrace insights I’ve gained through experience. I own my mistakes without shame or embarrassment. I am eager to learn. I am willing to try new things and stretch myself. In power, I thrive.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.—Proverbs 18:21

No comments:

Post a Comment