Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Let Go Let God With Life

I Shimmer With Life.

I delight in life expressing itself all around me. Whether it’s the wind rustling a tree’s leaves, animals running through a field, or birds gliding across the sky, the principle of life animates the world just as it animates me. Life is. I am. This is my great creative power, the quickening principle that brings my spiritual gifts to vibrant, dynamic activity. I use the power of my mind to refresh how I think, rejecting unhelpful thoughts and speaking affirmations. Movement reinvigorates my body. Spiritual truth and practice revitalize my entire being. I touch the life of God in prayer and experience my renewal. I express the divine gift of life, growing and evolving into the highest and best version of myself.

So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!—2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment